Bryce Canyon & Zion Day Tour
A day to remember. This is a land that abounds in mysterious and remarkable formations of rich, red rock. Bryce Canyon is an extraordinary sight, a highlight in the traveler’s journey. T. C. Bailey once said, “There are deep caverns and rooms resembling ruins of prisons, castles, churches, battlements, spires, and steeples, presenting the wildest and most wonderful scene the eye of man ever beheld.” The views are truly breathtaking.
Marvel at the amazing sights from Sunset Point, Bryce Point, and Inspiration Point. Enjoy a romantic picnic lunch at the rim. After a stunning visit, we reluctantly leave Bryce for the wonders of Zion. Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for many years in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the entire journey. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for us all. Once you experience Zion, you will long to return again and again.
Artists and photographers have been drawn to Bryce for many decades in an effort to capture its infinite variety of moods. The pinnacles and extraordinary formations continue throughout the journey. The incredible landscape of Bryce Canyon is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for all. Once you experience Bryce, you will long to return again and again.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED.
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 6:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 8:30pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Zion- Human History Museum
- Zion- Mt. Carmel tunnel
- Zion- Checkerboard Mesa
- Bryce Canyon – Thor’s Hammer
- Bryce Canyon – Hoodoos
- Bryce Canyon -Inspiration Point
- Sunrise, Sunset and Bryce Point
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable.
Bryce Canyon & Zion Day Tour
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.