Zion National Park Tour
-Artists and photographers have been drawn to Zion for the past 100 years in an effort to capture its infinite beauty and colors. The incredible landscape of Zion is a magnificent display of beauty that is a perpetual source of inspiration and renewal for us all. Zion is a spiritual experience that will forever move you.
One hundred million years ago the Virgin River started cutting its way through the sandstone of southwestern Utah. Now, if you listen closely, you can hear “You’re welcome” softly echoing through the canyons of Zion.
Zion National Park is a nature preserve distinguished by Zion Canyon’s stunning rock formations, its multitude of colors, and steep red cliffs. Zion Canyon’s Scenic Drive cuts through its main section, leading to forest trails along the Virgin River. The river flows to the Emerald Pools, which have waterfalls as well as a wonderful hanging garden.
Zion National Park is like the set of a movie that’s so grand you know it must be a painted backdrop, but you don’t care because it’s delicious to look at; the kind of flick where the art director was given carte blanche and didn’t worry about believability.
Zion is both the oldest park and the oldest National Park in Utah. It was opened in 1919 and shows off the oldest geologic layers on this side of the Grand Canyon (150 million years old). It’s also Utah’s most visited national park with more than 3 million visitors each year.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 6:30 pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Zion and all its wonderful viewpoints
- Checkerboard Mesa
- Virgin River
- Zion Canyon Scenic Drive
- Mountain Tunnel
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat, and light shirt are comfortable.
Zion National Park Tour
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.