Vegas Chocolate Tour
Explore the sweet side of Sin City!
Explore the sweet side of Sin City on Vegas Chocolate Tours. Learn the history of chocolate on this 4-hour tasting tour while sampling delicacies from world-renown chocolate brands, go behind the scenes of chocolate making at Vegas’ own Ethel M Chocolate Factory, skip to the front of the line for a photo opp next to the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign and print your own message on the iconic M&M’s candies at M&M World.
Vegas Chocolate Tour Itinerary –
- Explore the 28,000 square foot four-story M&M’s World Store, print your own messages on the iconic M&M candies, snap colorful photos for your Instagram feed, meet the M&M characters or shop for souvenirs at the only M&M’s World Store located in the Western US (other U.S. stores are NYC and Orlando)
- Explore the 13,000 square foot Hershey’s Chocolate World candy store housing more than 800 Hershey candies and chocolates, take a photo with the Hershey’s chocolate and licorice Statue of Liberty and Reese’s Buttercup Frame, and sample some of the dozens of varieties of flavors of Hershey’s chocolate kisses and Jolly Rancher flavors
- While the focus is mostly chocolate, we will be stopping at the famous “Welcome to Vegas” sign providing an opportunity for a once in a lifetime photo opp. All tour guests receive front of the line access
- Take the chocolate factory tour at the famous Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden. See how these famous Vegas chocolates are made and create your own box of goodies at the extensive chocolate store. Guests will also have time to explore the beautiful three-acre Botanical Cactus Garden featuring over 300 different varieties of cactus. Additional options available
- Head back to The Strip to Café Hollywood inside the famous Planet Hollywood Hotel to indulge in their one of a kind decadent ice cream jars
- Get a chance to taste three of world-renown chef Thomas Keller’s new K+M Extravirgin Chocolates bars
All packages include:
- Champagne – Enjoy a refreshing, sparkling beverage during your photo tour
- Professional photographer – One of our expert photographers who is specially trained to capture the perfect moment. Your photographer will take a minimum amount of shots per time slot. 48 images per hour, 72 images per 90-minutes, and 96 images per two hours. We always try to make the best of our time and take as many photos as possible so this is not a fixed number, just a minimum.
- All Images electronically web size for sharing – Sized for online sharing with Photo Tours Vegas logo in lower left corner.
- All images reviewed by the photographer after the tour, then made available online for download or prints. Images archived after 2 years. Suitable for prints up to 12×18 Ultra high quality or 36×48 normal quality
- Vehicle – A luxury vehicle to pick you up and drop you off at your strip hotel in most packages. Some tours are only pick up only and noted on the package details. Vehicle included will seat up to variable included in the package description
- Beverages – All of our vehicles are stocked with water to keep you hydrated throughout your tour
- Driver gratuity – Tip for your driver is inclusive in your price
- 6 months viewing on a private webpage that can be shared with friends and family – After your tour, you will be provided with a privacy code that is yours to share with your friends and family, and it will give you access to view all of your photos for 6 months
- Taxes – No hidden fees! Our prices already include all charges
- Variables – Length of the tour can be extended for things like a liquor store stop, additional photo destinations, or special weekend events
Vegas Chocolate Tour
This adventure is operated by Photo Tours Vegas
We are very sensitive to the budget needs of all of our clients as we book your perfect Photo Tours. We understand that sometimes events in life are unpredictable and can cause an unforeseen delay or cancellation of your special day, so we are more than willing to accommodate you and put your payment on reserve for up to one year as long as we receive a minimum of seven days’ notice.
If you cancel your tour more than fourteen (14) days before your confirmed date and time, we will gladly refund all payments .However, if you cancel your tour within fourteen (14) days of your confirmed date and time, the entire amount paid becomes non-refundable because we will have already prepared for your tour with staff, products, and services. If the tour is canceled due to an act of God, such as weather, we will do our best to reschedule, however there is no refund in this case.