Valley of Fire Tour
Discover Bryce Canyon & Zion!
Approximately 6-7 Hours
Valley of Fire, in Nevada, is a state park known for its stunning red sandstone formations, which illuminate the valley, especially at sunset, making it look as though it’s on fire. Entwined with the valley’s sandstone rock are remnants of prehistoric locals and unparalleled vistas. Perfect place outside Las Vegas for any kind of group to come and see.
Travel in 6 seats mini Van or a 13 seats Van very comfortable north of Las Vegas to the Valley of Fire. This sacred Indian area has a vast display of some of the finest examples of Indian petroglyphs in the southwest. The Aztec sandstone formations are a photographer’s dream come true and a sightseeing wonder. This is the perfect adventure for Friends and family.
You will experience many locations in-park including The Beehives, Atlatl Rock, Rainbow Vista, Fire Canyon, The Cabins, and Elephant Rock.
Also included is a stop at the amazing Lost City Museum which has one of the most complete collections of the early Pueblo Indians in the southwest. This display starts with the Desert Culture of 10,000 years ago and continues through the Ancient “Basketmaker” cultures, which existed until about 500 AD.
This Trip includes:
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (We pickup in more than 80 locations in the Las Vegas strip area/Fremont area)
- Bottled water, sodas, fruits, and snacks.
This Trip DOES NOT include:
- Food & drinks
- Gratuity is not included, left to individual discretion, and would be greatly appreciated
- Public transportation nearby
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will send an email with all the information you 24 Hours before the day of the tour
Valley of Fire Tour
This adventure is operated by Marvit Tours
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if the booking is canceled 1 day or less before the event
We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if the booking is canceled 1000 days or less before the event.