Pop Culture Walking Tour
America’s Outdoor Museum of Popular Culture
Explore downtown in our spirited 90 minute Pop Culture Walking Tour of Fremont Street – topped off with a complimentary cocktail and toast to Las Vegas at the historic El Cortez Casino Hotel. From Hollywood movies like “Diamonds Are Forever” to larger-than-life personalities like Frank Sinatra, Las Vegas is America’s pop culture city – truly an epic place that lives in the public imagination. This small-group experience has the flavor of a private tour led by one of the city’s top tour guides in a trek through the classic casino district to the new up-and-coming entrepreneurial Fremont East. You’ll hear how a dusty railroad stop in the middle of the Mojave Desert turned into one of the world’s great entertainment cities – and get a sense of how this quirky but authentic place is always reinventing itself along the way.
Las Vegas Pop Culture Tour highlights:
- A spirited trek along 10 downtown blocks with 12 iconic stops
- A short walk-through of six historic casinos – a kind of Vegas time travel
- Some cool (and obscure) highlights about our fabulous neon signs
- Tales about our larger-than-life Vegas personalities. Oscar who?
- Hear about pop culture museums featuring neon, the MOB, showgirls, and more.
- Fremont East: its urban lounges, cool shops, and savory new restaurants.
- See the bold experiment to reinvent downtown with places like Container Park.
- Bravo Vegas! Top off the tour with a complimentary cocktail at the historic El Cortez.
Our Pop Culture Walking Tour is a narrative of history and the present, but it is also about Downtown as a viable and urban place. So along the way, we’ll give you some tips about great happy hours, cool places to shop, and other interesting sites to visit. In the end, our tour is a nod to our way-out-west history but also an immersion in the right-now zany sights and rambunctious sounds of Fremont Street; and beyond that, the promise of the new…….something this town lives for. All told, it is all part of pop culture Las Vegas.
What Is Not Included?
Gratuity is not included but is greatly appreciated for a job well done!
The Mob Museum Downtown. Las Vegas
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.)
Pop Culture Walking Tour
Ages 21 and up
This adventure is operated by Las Vegas Pop Culture Tours
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.