Hollywood Day Tour
- This wonderful “day tour” starts with an incredibly scenic drive from Las Vegas through the beautiful high deserts, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the geographic southern end of Death Valley, as well as amazing Mohave Yucca and Joshua Tree forests on our way to Los Angeles and the legendary Hollywood, California. (and for the technical buff, fabulous views of the new Ivanpah Solar Power Facility at the Nevada-California state line) We stop for lunch at the beautiful Santa Monica Beach and Pier. When you hear the words “Southern California” you can’t help but think of the beaches of Santa Monica. You can walk barefoot in the sand where David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson worked, the same location where Hollywood directors filmed the most-watched television series of all time, “Baywatch.” This is the real California – Sun, Sand, and Movie Stars, this is what California is all about. See “Bubba Gump’s Shrimp Company” and take a romantic stroll on the beach in the warm California sun where you can put your toes in the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean.
- We drive through the famous Rodeo Drive shopping area, Santa Monica Drive, and along the equally famous Sunset Strip, which has been the inspiration for many songs and movies. Our tour continues past Beverly Hills where many of our favorite stars live. Actors such as Tom Cruise, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Jack Nicholson, and so many others live in the fabulous neighborhoods scattered throughout Beverly Hills. We stroll along Hollywood Boulevard’s Walk of Fame with the stars at our feet; find your favorite star and take a picture, see the ornate Chinese & Kodak (Dolby) Theaters (home of the Oscars), the handprints of the stars in concrete, the famous Roosevelt Hotel (where stars are commonly seen) and a wonderful view of the iconic “Hollywood Sign” from the Patio of the Kodak Theater.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAN BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 6:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 8:30 pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Travel through the southern end of Death Valley
- Views of Ivanpah Solar Power at Stateline NV
- Tour Sunset Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.
- Stroll down the “Walk of Fame,” Chinese Theater, Kodak Theater, Roosevelt Hotel & many other famous film locations.
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat and light shirt are comfortable
Hollywood Day Tour
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.