Private Jet to Santa Barbara
Fly to Santa Barbara!
You’re invited to enjoy a cocktail of pleasures which includes blue skies, Pacific Ocean beaches, and great wines. They are the ingredients for our one-hour journey from the Vegas Strip to Santa Barbara. We help you capture lifetime memories and hidden places through the eyes of a creative photographer who is on the leading edge of photo imaging. Those memories forever you can’t capture on your own.
Leave the strip with a King Air Private Plane with 4 seats and two pilots for a short one-hour flight for Santa Barbara. Your limo will be waiting on the tarmac for an easy start to visit the beaches, wineries, and old Santa Barbara. Enjoy wine tastings at many of Santa Barbara’s finest. Enjoy a casual picnic or over-the-top luncheon experience.
We make it affordable with low introductory pricing. Rates start under $12,949.00 for your Private Plane Charter costs, roundtrip Las Vegas to Santa Barbara for your one day 10-hour journey. This includes your limo for a 7-hour stay and touring in Santa Barbara. All taxes and gratuities are included. Each visit to Santa Barbara, Napa Valley is customized to meet your wishes. Be our guests and ask for a customized itinerary which you will receive within 48 hours. We handle special party planes with up to 19 seats at very tempting rates. Not included are the costs for overnight stays or upgrades to larger private planes with up to 19 seats.
A suggested itinerary:
- Leave the Las Vegas Strip at 8:00 AM
- Depart from the Henderson Private Airport at 8:30 AM for your Private Journey on board a King Air C90- this is a great plane for a scenic flight with two pilots
- Arrive in Santa Barbara at 10:00 AM- your Private Limousine will be waiting for you
- Visit the beach, the old city, and the Santa Barbara wineries and have some lunch
- Return to Las Vegas at 5:00 PM arriving at 6:30 PM
All packages include:
- Champagne – Enjoy a refreshing, sparkling beverage during your photo tour
- Professional photographer – One of our expert photographers who is specially trained to capture the perfect moment. Your photographer will take a minimum amount of shots per time slot. 48 images per hour, 72 images per 90-minutes, and 96 images per two hours. We always try to make the best of our time and take as many photos as possible so this is not a fixed number, just a minimum.
- All Images electronically web size for sharing – Sized for online sharing with Photo Tours Vegas logo in lower left corner.
- All images are reviewed by the photographer after the tour, then made available online for download or prints. Images archived after 2 years. Suitable for prints up to 12×18 Ultra high quality or 36×48 normal quality
- Vehicle – A luxury vehicle to pick you up and drop you off at your strip hotel in most packages. Some tours are only pick up only and noted on the package details. Vehicle included will seat up to variable included in the package description
- Beverages – All of our vehicles are stocked with water to keep you hydrated throughout your tour
- Driver gratuity – Tip for your driver is inclusive in your price
- 6 months viewing on a private webpage that can be shared with friends and family – After your tour, you will be provided with a privacy code that is yours to share with your friends and family, and it will give you access to view all of your photos for 6 months
- Taxes – No hidden fees! Our prices already include all charges
- Variables – The length of the tour can be extended for things like a liquor store stop, additional photo destinations or special weekend events
Private Jet to Santa Barbara
Up to 4 people (private)
This adventure is operated by Photo Tours Vegas
We are very sensitive to the budget needs of all of our clients as we book your perfect Photo Tours. We understand that sometimes events in life are unpredictable and can cause an unforeseen delay or cancellation of your special day, so we are more than willing to accommodate you and put your payment on reserve for up to one year as long as we receive a minimum of seven days’ notice.
If you cancel your tour more than fourteen (14) days before your confirmed date and time, we will gladly refund all payments .However, if you cancel your tour within fourteen (14) days of your confirmed date and time, the entire amount paid becomes non-refundable because we will have already prepared for your tour with staff, products, and services. If the tour is canceled due to an act of God, such as weather, we will do our best to reschedule, however there is no refund in this case.