Area 51 “Top Secret” Tour
- This amazing day starts with a stop and viewing of the top-secret Janet Airlines, the airline that doesn’t exist! Based at Las Vegas International Airport, this fleet of unmarked jets has been hiding in plain sight for decades. It transports many hundreds of workers daily, to and from the infamous and supposedly closed and abandoned “Area 51.”
- The route to Area 51 is through some of the most desolate, uninhabited, and incredibly scenic deserts in the world. After an amazing journey through a stunning Joshua Tree Forest, we arrive on the edge of an ancient dry lake where UFO sightings often occur. After another beautiful drive along the “Extraterrestrial Highway,” we arrive at the famous Little A’le’ Inn. This location has been host to numerous documentaries and movies including “Independence Day.” Here you will find a wealth of information and souvenirs in this top-secret area.
- Captain Chuck Clark, an ex-air force captain, has written an amazingly interesting and in-depth report on Area 51, which is also available for purchase. After a very tasty Alien Burger at the Little A’le’ Inn, we journey to the infamous Black Mailbox location, (the mailbox was recently abducted), a sacred meeting place for UFO enthusiasts. We then arrive at the absolute perimeter of Area 51 through a strange and mutant Joshua Tree forest where the guards (The Men In Black) with their high-powered weapons, forever stand watch along with detection devices, listening devices, and cameras mounted among the cactus. The signs read, “Top Secret Military Facility, Keep Out, Use of Deadly Force Authorized” we’re confident they mean it. You can wave at the heavily armed guards in the 4×4 parked on the desert hillside but they never wave back. They just wait and watch from behind their darkened windows. It’s very spooky.
- As much as the United States government denied the existence of this base for decades, we now know it is there but no one knows what they do there. This is an Extreme Tour to the world’s most top-secret military facility, the real home of the X files, AREA 51.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 5:00pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Top Secret Janet Airlines
- Mysterious Dry Lake
- Little “Ale-Inn” for Lunch
- Black Mailbox location (abducted)
- Mutant Joshua Tree Forest
- Area 51 “The Perimeter & the Men in Black”
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s
Travel and Amenities
- Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat, and light shirt are comfortable.
Area 51 “Top Secret” Tour
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.