Valley of Fire plus the Lost City Museum Tour
- The amazing “Valley of Fire,” named for its red-colored rock formations, was once the spiritual center of the ancient Anasazi Indians, a great Early Native American Civilization. The abundance of stunning rock formations and Indian art (Petroglyphs and Pictographs) is incredible. This journey back 3000 years in time is a must-see when visiting Las Vegas. Discover the Great Anasazi “Lost City” Museum which is built over (to protect) the foundations of ancient Anasazi Pueblo ruins. The displays of pottery, baskets, arrowheads, tools, mystical ancient Indian Petroglyphs & Pictographs, authentic Pueblos, and other priceless artifacts are wonderful. This tour of early Native American life is truly the Jewel of the American Southwest and a photographer’s dream come true. You will be moved to your soul on this spiritual and wonder-filled adventure.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 8:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 3:00pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- Stunning rock formations
- The Great Anasazi “Lost City” Museum
- Tour of Early Native American Life
- Ancient Petroglyphs
- If you’re a photo buff, you’ll have a ball
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’
Travel and Amenities
- Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat, and light shirt are comfortable.
|Valley of Fire plus the Lost City Museum Tour|
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.