Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas
- Standing at the entrance to Death Valley and our first exploration- photo stop on this amazing adventure is the old Ghost Town of Rhyolite, a long-abandoned gold mining community and the set for many movies and documentaries. We then drive down a beautiful winding highway and enter the center of Death Valley from the east; this is like landing on Mars, you enter a foreign and strange world of endless desert, vast valleys, harshly sculpted peaks, garish colors, superbly adapted plants, and animals – all are visible expressions of geologic time reckoned in millions of years. The driest, hottest climate imaginable – this is Death Valley; an immense, wildland that man has never tamed. Capture the view of the valley from Hell’s Gate, well above the valley floor and then we visit Badwater at 282 ft. below sea level. We also enjoy views and stops at Zabriskie’s Point, the Devil’s Golf Course, the Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, the Sand Dunes, and the Artists Pallet. The majestic mountains, colorful canyons, volcanic craters, and salt pinnacles all make this trip a photographic-sightseers dream come true. For the truly adventurous, we not only offer this tour in spring, fall and winter but for the hardiest of adventurers, also throughout the summer months.
DUE TO CHANGING COVID RESTRICTIONS, THIS TOUR MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED
Tour Times and Points of Interest
- Operates Daily at approximately 7:00 am
- Return time: Approximately 5:30 pm
- Pick-up at Hotel
- The old ghost town of Rhyolite
- The center of Death Valley
- View of Hell’s Gate
- Badwater, Zabriskie’s Point, Devils Golf Course
- Furnace Creek Museum, the Salt Lake, Sand Dunes, and Artist’s Pallet
Vehicle Type: Luxury 4×4’s, 12 or 14 Passenger VIP Mini Coaches
Travel and Amenities
- Includes Continental Breakfast + Lunch + unlimited bottled water and snacks
- Gratuity Not Included.
What to wear
- Hiking or athletic walking shoes
- Temperatures are cooler from October – February so long pants and a warm jacket are appropriate.
- March – September temperatures are warm where shorts, hat, and light shirt are comfortable.
|Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas
This adventure is operated by Adventure Photo Tours
Cancellation Policy: It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure they are at the correct pickup location prior to their scheduled pickup time. Please call us at 702-889-8687 after check in to the hotel, with room number and cell phone number. No shows will be charged in full. Confirmed Tour reservations canceled less than 48 hours prior to the tour departure time will be charged in full. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason, bad weather, safety concerns or inadequate load requirements, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip or to upgrade passengers onto a more expensive tour. If for any reason a portion of the tour is canceled, unused expenses may be refunded to the passenger.
· Additional Terms: No shows will be subject to the full tour charge. No refunds will be allowed if a customer is refused service because he/she appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if he/she is refused service because he/she displays an inability to care for themselves or displays conduct that may disrupt the pleasure and/or safety of passengers or employees. No refund will be given to anyone who is refused service because of the inability to follow the rules and regulations of the carrier. If Adventure Photo Tours Inc. cancels a trip prior to departure for any reason such as bad weather or unsafe conditions, a 100% refund will be issued. Adventure Photo Tours Inc. reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather or safety concerns.